Re: [fluka-discuss]: zero results

From: Andrea Fontana <andrea.fontana_at_pv.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 16:37:28 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Tanin,
     you need to lower both the production and transport thresholds for
e+/e- and gammas to have an energy deposition in your detector.
You have PRECISION defaults (which sets these thresholds to 100 keV),
but your source emits 15 keV photons: this is why you get zero.

I send you a modified input file in which I have added two EMFCUT
cards to put the thresholds to 1 keV. Give it a try: you should be
able to score correctly now.

Kind regards,
Andrea