[fluka-discuss]: zero results

From: Tanin Nutaro <tanin.n_at_ubu.ac.th>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 12:39:35 +0700

Dear experts and users

               I tried to bombard a NaI detector by a 15 keV photo beam and
i got everything 0 inside the detector. I am just a new fluka user and know
that the lower limit for input primary particle is from 7 keV for fluka.
But for the higher energy says, 1 Gev was Ok. Who know how to set any
parameters to take care of a very very small number of the calculation. I
think that it should be some energy deposited to NaI but just very small.

             Please let me know if anyone know how to cure this problem.

Thank you in advance

Tanin Nutaro
Computational AstroPhysics Lab UBU