[fluka-discuss]: How to generate two simultaneous beams

From: Tamer Tolba <t.tolba_at_fz-juelich.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 22:38:07 +0100

Dear all,

I am trying to generate two simultaneous proton beams and shot them at
some block. I am setting one card for the beam characteristics/profile
and two cards for the beam position, see the attached screenshot. But is
seems that the second beam position always override the previous one,
and never both are generated simultaneously! What is my mistake? How can
I modify my code to generate two simultaneous beams?

With my best regards,

Tamer

--
Dr. Tamer Tolba