Neutron Interaction

From: <sujoy@veccal.ernet.in>
Date: Tue Jun 10 2008 - 12:17:24 CEST

Dear Fluka Experts,
I would like to find out for each neutron interaction,the type of material it is interacting in an Alloy, the initial XYZ positions, initial XYZ direction cosines and initial energy as well as final energy and direction cosines. I have attached herewith the input file and modified mgdraw.f. Please let me know whether I am correct in doing that? As fluka treats low energy neutrons by Multigroup cross sections, how far the data generated will be correct in context of initial and final energy determination of neutrons.
With Regards,
S. Chatterjee