[fluka-discuss]: Design of Free air Ionization chamber

From: Dr. Bhushankumar J. Patil <amolbhushan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2020 14:04:38 +0530

Dear Fluka experts and users,

Wish you happy new year.

I am designing a free air ionization chamber and have to simulate the
chamber to determine the correction factors for electron-loss and
scattered photon (coherently scattered and fluorescence photons).

Q1: How can I score separately the energy deposited by the primary
electrons (i.e those generated by the interaction of the incident photon )
and the electrons produced due to scattered photon and fluorescence photon?
Q2: I read in manual to use USRDUMP and mgdraw.f to solve this problem. If
my understanding is correct then does I need to change any parameters in
mgdrarw.f .

Thanking you for your help

Bhushan Patil