[fluka-discuss]: Error encountered in after few cycles

From: S.R.Mitra <srmitra_at_npcil.co.in>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 10:24:11 +0530

Dear All

I have an experience that simulation stops after a no of successful
cycles. At the same place after the same no to seeds.

eg 1E+7 primaries for 5 terminates with FPE after 5E+6 primaries in
4rth cycle.

If I continue with 5E+6 primaries for 10 cycle , I am able to get result.

Why can this happen and Is what I am doing is Okay ?

** Radiation exposure to public from NPP is negligible **

Disclaimer
----------

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the =
use of the addressed individual or entity. It contains information that =
is confidential and protected from disclosure. It must not be printed, re=
ad, copied, disclosed, forwarded, distributed or used (in whatsoever mann=
er) by any person other than the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure =
or copying is strictly prohibited and may constitute unlawful act and can=
 possibly attract legal action.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely=
 those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the compan=
y. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the pres=
ence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused b=
y any virus transmitted by this email.

If you have received this message in error, you should destroy this messa=
ge and may please notify the sender by e-mail. =20
Thank you.