Re: pls help me

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis@cern.ch>
Date: Mon Jul 21 2008 - 16:51:54 CEST

Dear Masoumeh,

There are several ways, but all of them will require the use of a user
routine.
Probably the easiest is to use the existing scoring cards like USRTRACK,
USRBDX, USRCOLL, etc and activate the call to the routine fluscw.f with
the use of the USERWEIGht card. The FLUSCW will now be called for every
step during the simulation and for every detector. To distinguish the
scoring between the various heavy ion types, you will have to enable the
scoring by setting appropriately the LSCZER flag depending on the
contents of the IBARCH(IJ) baryon number and ICHRGE(IJ) for the charge
(from the (PAPROP) include) for each detector

A sample code for FLUSCW will be
    INCLUDE (PAPROP)

* Check only for the first track length detector
    IF (ISCRNG .EQ. 3 .AND. JSCRNG .EQ. 1) THEN
       LSCZER = .NOT. (IBARCH(IJ) .EQ. 16 .AND. ICHRGE(IJ) .EQ. 8)
    END IF

Regards
Vasilis