RE: [fluka-discuss]: use of usryield for energy/angle plot

From: 委v鋱k Aleksandras <aleksandras.sevcik_at_ktu.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 10:57:36 +0000

Dear Mario,

Thank you very much for your answers, it helped me much. By the way, it is possible to choose WHAT(12) as 0, but such option is not described in the manual (default is 1). Only the last two moments I would like to double check with you, if I may:

--- Would it be wrong to interpret dN/dX1dX2 (where X1 is polar angle, X2 E kin) as intensity (amount) measurement, i.e. the higher is value the bigger percentage of photons are reflected at the corresponding angle?

--- Please see attached picture. Do I understand the boundary/reflected angle correctly?

Once again, thank you,

Alex