Re: [fluka-discuss]: Ques on Biasing

From: Raksha Rajput <rakshak_at_britatom.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 12:12:06 +0530 (IST)

Dear Experts,
Thank you for your time.

Please find attached the biasing I have used in the input. As I understood from one of the examples given in the FLUKA Course, giving "BIASING 0.0 1. BLKBODY _at_LASTREG 1.PRINT" means giving importance 1 to regions outside shield. Am I wrong to understand this ? I am sorry, I missed to have added any biasing for green regions (which are SS material).

Secondly, by the results are higher by a factor of 1000, I mean to say, the dose rates which I should get in mSv/h, I am getting in Sv/h.

Thanks and regards,
Raksha R.