Re: [EXTERNAL] [fluka-discuss]: Question about difference between Fluka2020 and Fluka2011 in Ionsplitting (for activation study)

From: Tan Shi <tanshi_at_umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 00:22:41 -0400

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. After adding IONSPLITting, the code can run till the
end but in the .err file, it says:
*"Coalescence activated and beam above BME limit, products badly treated
with IONSPLIT *
*link rQMD !". *
Again, the existing answers do not really explain clearly what it means by
"products badly treated with IONSPLIT". Here is my input setting for
IONSPLITting:
*PHYSICS 1. 1. 2. 220.
 1.IONSPLIT*

Thank you for your help!