[fluka-discuss]: fluka 2020 Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media - Oxygen

From: angeld <angeld_at_inrne.bas.bg>
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2020 11:36:36 +0300

Dear FLUKA experts and users,

Recently I updated fluka to the newest version (fluka2020)
and I noticed that my old models won't run. As you can see from the
attached .out file the last message says:

**** Low energy neutron xsec not found for some media 5
6 ****
OXYGEN

I would be very grateful if someone could tell me what is causing this
issue, since I don't believe that the oxygen cross-section is missing. I
have also uploaded the .inp file.

Regards,
Angel
believed to be clean.