Re: [fluka-discuss]: Errors running gcrexampleAllParticle

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2020 08:56:21 +0200

Dear Jackson
OPS, sorry! we missed to update the GCR package when going to fluka2020:
- there is now a check on the names of the estimators: it is no longer
allowed to have different estimators with the same name, this to avoid
confusion in assigning properties to estimators (such as DCYTIMES or
AUXSCORE).This is the problem with the input example
- The quantities associated with heavy ions have changed due to the
inclusion of transport of isomeric states. This is the problem with the
source routine.

I'll send you the corrected files as soon as I finish testing them, and
will include them in the next respin.

Thank you for reportimng and apologies for the inconvenience
Paola

Paola Sala
INFN Milano
tel. Milano +39-0250317374