Re: [fluka-discuss]: About the neutron yield and gamma yield calculation

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 17:26:54 +0200

Hello
You can score the total neutron or gamma fluence with the USRBDX, USRBIN
and USRYIELD estimators. If you wish to select a specific reaction
channel, you'll need to modify the available user routines in order to
flag the reaction channel.
Regards
Paola
> Dear FLUKA experts,
>
> I'm making the simulation with a simple model in FLUKA. A proton beam and
> Be-target was set, and a PE moderator was outside of the Be-target. Now I
> want to get the total neutron yield, neutron yield from (n,2n) reaction
> and the total gamma yield in the system. However, I can just find the
> neutron yield from (p,n) reaction in the .out file. Thus, How can I
> calculate the neutron yield from (n,2n) reaction and the gamma yield in
> the system.
> Thanks a lot for your kindly help.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jiatong
>
> ________________________________
> Jiatong Li
>

> Juelich Centre for Neutron Science JCNS
>
> Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
>
> 52425 Juelich, Germany
> jiat.li_at_fz-juelich.de

> Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
> 52425 Juelich
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
> Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Wolfgang Marquardt (Vorsitzender),
> Karsten Beneke (stellv. Vorsitzender), Prof. Dr.-Ing. Harald Bolt

Paola Sala
INFN Milano
tel. Milano +39-0250317374
tel. CERN +41-227679148