Re: [fluka-discuss]: [fluka discuss]Question about voxel card

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 17:44:49 +0200

Hello

you should add a VOXEL card immediately after the GEOBEGIN card (please
look in the manual for how to fill the WHATs)
In the standard region definitions, the VOXEL body has to be subtracted
If you generated the vxl file through FLAIR, the material assignments for
voxel organs will be inside it, otherwise they have to be added.
All other cards as in a normal run.
You can give a look at the "medical" lecture and exercise in the last
advanced course
https://agenda.infn.it/event/20624/timetable/#20191122.detailed
Paola
> Dear Fluka experts,
>

> I have converted CT DICOM image to Voxel file used for dose calculations
> in heterogeneous medium.After that,I want to create a beam source and do
> the dose calculation like normal simulation.However,i don't konw
>
> how to combine voxel card and basic card.Should i delete or add some
> cards?
>

> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> yours,
> ye