[fluka-discuss]: Fortran runtime error while running Fluka

From: Luca Teruzzi <luca.teruzzi_at_studenti.unimi.it>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 18:06:43 +0200

Dear Fluka users, <signatureafterquotedtext></signatureafterquotedtext>
I downloaded just a few days ago the Fluka version fluka2020.0-mac-gfor64bit-9.2-AA on a mac (OS Catalina 10.15.4) with gfortran.
I am new with FLUKA and I'm slowly trying to get on with it and learn how it works.
While trying to run an example input file taken from the Fluka manual I get the following error in the .log file:

At line 234 of file flkcgi.f
Fortran runtime error: Bad integer for item 1 in list input

Error termination. Backtrace:
#0 0x11359a2be
#1 0x11359ab5c
#2 0x11359b55a
#3 0x1136c6e21
#4 0x1136c8c75
#5 0x1136c959c
#6 0x107ba7820
#7 0x107e5b6f8
#8 0x107f52843
#9 0x1082b6a09

What's getting wrong with it and how can it be fixed?

Thanks anyone in advance!

Luca Teruzzi