RE: [fluka-discuss]: Future FLUKA workshop

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 14:30:11 +0200

Many thanks to all the users who expressed their interest for a FLUKA
webinar.
As you know, we used to organize "in person" courses for users, with a mix
of lectures and exercises. The possibility to perform hands-on exercises
with the help of teachers is very helpful for students.
The covid-19 emergency prevented us to hold the spring course, let's hope
to be able to have a fall/winter course.
In the meanwhile, we'll consider your valuable suggestion, and see what
can be done.
Regards
Paola
> Dear all,