Re: [fluka-discuss]: when runing the fluka code, the "Time-Out" error occurs?

From: Mikhail Polkovnikov <pmk_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 10:15:24 +0300

Greetings,

I think the source function should be reworked.

1. Try to load all the required data within the initiation procedure
(all READ functions).

2. Do the sampling within the main body on the SOURCE routine.

3. Try to test source function with only one data file.

For example:

*  |  First call initializations:
       IF ( LFIRST ) THEN
*  |  *** The following 3 cards are mandatory ***
          TKESUM = ZERZER
          LFIRST = .FALSE.
          LUSSRC = .TRUE.
*  |  *** User initialization ***