[fluka-discuss]: hsource.f file pointer attribute error

From: angeld <angeld_at_inrne.bas.bg>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 18:29:46 +0300

Dear all,

I am trying to simulate e neutron point source with predefined fluence
spectrum. For the purpose, I am using an hsourse.f (please find attached)
which I used before. But now when I try to compile it with the command:
$FLUPRO/flutil/fff hsource.f

I get the following errors:
hsource.f:174:6:

174 | LCHFLK (NPFLKA) = .FALSE.
| 1
Error: The function result on the lhs of the assignment at (1) must have
the pointer attribute.
hsource.f:175:6:

175 | DCHFLK (NPFLKA) = ZERZER
| 1
Error: The function result on the lhs of the assignment at (1) must have
the pointer attribute.

Is the issue related to obsolete code inside the subroutine I am trying to
use or it is elsewhere?

Regards,
Angel
believed to be clean.