Re: [fluka-discuss]: hsource.f file pointer attribute error

From: babintsev <babintsev_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 09:03:37 +0300

Hi, Angel.

these days I have got the same error.
 From the forum I found the following :

=> some of the variables have changed,
please refer to the template source.f in the new distribution for changes.
In particular:
*  No channeling:
       LCHFLK (NPFLKA) = .FALSE.
       DCHFLK (NPFLKA) = ZERZER

to be changed into:
*  No channeling:
       KCHFLK (NPFLKA) = 0
       ECRFLK (NPFLKA) = ZERZER

Paola

  So, from 2020 You must use new template :
          find $FLUPRO/ | grep source.f

   i.e remove your OLD code  and write new one.

  good luck
  Vladimir