Re: Biasing particle type

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:00:14 +0200

Hi Mitja

I would still suggest that you first explore BIASING before using usimbs
and weight-windows, also because of the CPU penalty coming with usimbs
(called at each step during transport!).

For documentation on variance reduction techniques you may want to check
out the FLUKA course material which can be found on the FLUKA Web-site
under "Quick launch - Courses".

Cheers
Stefan

Stefan Roesler