Re: [fluka-discuss]: Neutron reaction in Lithium-6

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 21:18:36 +0100

Dear Riccardo,

I understood that tritium and helium-4 where not transported. In fact,
if I use the usertrack I find no trace of the two particles. How I can
activate their transport?

For the results of the RESNUCLEi card, now I understand them. It gives
nucleus/cm^3, so the propability that a neutron triggers the reaction.

Berst regards, Alessandro Calamida.