[fluka-discuss]: USRBDX results

From: Ana Chiriacescu <ana.chiriacescu_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 07:58:35 +0000

Dear experts,

I am trying to simulate the scintillation spectra in liquid argon using the USRBDX card. I am obtaining a narrow peak (I have attached the raw plot) and I wish to convert the x-axis in wavelength. I have done the energy transformation according to the manual and then used E=hc/lambda, but I can't obtain the 128nm value (the liquid argon scintillation line).
Can you please tell me what am I doing wrong?
Thank you,

Ana Chiriacescu