Re: [fluka-discuss]: unit of dpa output by USERBIN

From: Anna Ferrari <a.ferrari_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 14:26:11 +0200

Dear Xueyan Zhu,

     in your USRBIN output you will get the displacements per atom as
average DPAs in each spatial bin, per unit primary weight  (see
note 7) of the FLUKA manual for the card USRBIN).

     Best regards,
     Anna

Am Tue, 27 Apr 2021 14:44:26 +0800 schrieb "朱雪燕" :
>Dear experts,
>
>I want to use USERBIN to calculate the dpa distribution in a material. However, I don't understand the unit of the dpa output by this command. Could someone help to answer my question?
>
>Best wishes,
>Xueyan Zhu
Anna Ferrari
Institute of Radiation Physics, High Energy Density Division
Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V.
Bautzner Landstraße 400, D-01328 Dresden
Tel. +49 351 260 2872
http://www.hzdr.de

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt, Dr. Diana Stiller
Vereinsregister: VR 1693 beim Amtsgericht Dresden