Re: [Fwd: Re: head-on collision example]

From: Ercan Pilicer <ercanpilicer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:01:02 +0300

dear all,

as i stimulate from Sebastian's comment i suppose i should generate
particles with the help of an external program like guinepig.

not: Guineapig is a beam-beam simulation code written by D. Schulte
(CERN). https://trac.lal.in2p3.fr/GuineaPig

then i use source.f (energy, particle type) and initialize generated
particles isotropically from the interaction point.

is that correct?

ciao
e.

--