(no subject)

From: Franz Siegfried Englbrecht <Franz.Englbrecht_at_physik.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 18:04:48 +0200

fluka-discuss_at_fluka.org
Subject: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Remove email
My dearest colleagues,
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

we all share the same wish - not being spammed by the FLUKA mailinglist
- but with different motivations. I just wanna keep receiving Emails
from a usable FLUKA-mailinglist and a large number of you colleagues
just wants to unsubscribe from it.

We are all educated university researchers and no spammers. As hence we
are all able to follow clear instructions, I hope that my concentrated
action will help to strengthen your self-help capabilities:

Please stop spamming with your unsubscribe-mails the mailinglist (!!!)
but just unsubscribe, as stated many times in the mailinglist, using
these instructions:

Best,
Franz :)