[fluka-discuss]: FLUKA run Block with Gamma

From: Alessandro Calamida <alex.calamida2_at_tiscalinet.it>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 17:41:29 +0200

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am doing some test with a silicon detector to study its response as a
function of the photon energy imping on it. Unfortunately I found out a
problem. The run start with no problem but at some point it stop and the
run freeze. Flair says that 2 seconds remains, for example, but the
timer remains blocked and the run did not go further.

I attach the input on the email. It is a very simple gemetry with only
the Si detector. I put the EM-Cut card but I think tha I am making some
mistakes with the physics cards requested to transport the photons
correctly.

Which cards do I have to add? Do I have to choose a different Default
option?

Best regards and thanks for your time, Alessandro Calamida.