Re: [fluka-discuss]: problems in building a model of ripple filter

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 10:46:29 +0200

Hello
You can use many LATTICE and ROT-DEFI cards to replicate n-times the same geometry group.
After having defined all the containers where the group will be replicated,
just associate to each container a different LATTICE card and the appropriate ROT-DEFI.
You can also use the lattic.f routine,
however unfortunately Flair is not able to make calls to the lattic.f routine
  when visualizing the geometry. You can only draw sections of the geometry
through the PLOTGEOM interface, accessible from the PLOT page in Flair
Hope this is what you meant.
Paola

Dear Stefan,

Full of thanks for your suggestions, but one lattice card and ROT-DEFI
card
could only replicate just one group of geometry, right? If I want to
replicate many groups, is it the only option to use the lattic.f user
routine or could I do something on flair? And, if I compile the user
routine
to make my geometry, how could I see it in the "geomerty" section of
flair?

Thanks in advance,
Lawrence