[fluka-discuss]: Re: How to avoid random sampling when using SOURCE subroutine?

From: <rprakash_at_rrcat.gov.in>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 11:06:50 +0530

Part of SOURCE where I assign particle properties is following,

       U = UI(N)
       V = VI(N)
       W = SQRT (ONEONE - U**2 - V**2)
       UVW = SQRT(U**2 + V**2 + W**2)
       TXFLK (NPFLKA) = U / UVW
       TYFLK (NPFLKA) = V / UVW
       TZFLK (NPFLKA) = W / UVW
* Polarization cosines:
       TXPOL (NPFLKA) = -TWOTWO
       TYPOL (NPFLKA) = +ZERZER
       TZPOL (NPFLKA) = +ZERZER
* Particle coordinates
       XFLK (NPFLKA) = XI(N)
       YFLK (NPFLKA) = YI(N)

       ZFLK (NPFLKA) = ZI(N)

Here, XI,YI,ZI, UI and VI are the arrays where data has been stored.