[fluka-discuss]: How to avoid random sampling when using SOURCE subroutine?

From: <rprakash_at_rrcat.gov.in>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2021 11:01:25 +0530

Dear Sir,
I am beginner in Fluka.I am trying to use SOURCE subroutine to define my
beam. I am able to read a data file correctly from within the SOURCE
file and stored all the data in different arrays. But when I assign the
particle properties e.g. energy, position etc., I can see that the Fluka
does not take the values from the array one by one. Instead, it samples
random element of the array. How to avoid random sampling?

Thanks!

Ram Prakash