[fluka-discuss]: Assistance with Fluka

From: Yolanda Dube <DBXYOL001_at_myuct.ac.za>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 20:16:50 +0000

Hi

I am doing a project a school in which i have to simulate iThemba labs located here in SA. I want to place two detectors at the entrance and exit of some collimator tubes. I have managed to create the detector but then they seem to be not working at all. I was wondering if you can help with that. On how exactly to go about it. Thanks,

Yolanda
Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This email is subject to UCT policies and email disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/main/email-disclaimer or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this email is not related to the business of UCT, it is sent by the sender in an individual capacity. Please report security incidents or abuse via https://csirt.uct.ac.za/page/report-an-incident.php.