Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [fluka-discuss]: Request to HELP me use Fluka-Flair

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 12:07:38 +0100 (CET)

Dear Redona,

unfortunately, as far as I know, presently there are no FLUKA courses
scheduled online or offline. Hopefully a course can be offered next year.

In the meantime, to get an introduction to FLUKA, I would suggest to have a
look at the material which can be found at the website for the FLUKA courses:

http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=courses

If you go to the "Timetable" of a course, you can find the slides for the
lectures and the exercises. This gives a good introduction about how FLUKA
works, and you can start from the input files provided in the exercises to
prepare the input needed for your application.

To give more specific help on your problem, one would need to have more
information on what you plan to do with FLUKA.

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science