[fluka-discuss]: Problem with installation of geoviewer

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2021 15:06:24 +0330

Dear FLUKA experts

I could install fluka and flair on Fedora redhat linux successfully but
when installing tgz version of geoviewer, I faced this message after the
command "make":
[image: image.png]

and this after the command of "make install" or "make install install-bin
install-mime"
[image: image.png]
I also installed c++/gcc compiler by "$ yum install gcc-c++" but nothing
changed.

Could you please guide me what the problem is?

Thanks in advance
Hamideh