Re: [fluka-discuss]: Data processing error in FLUKA-FLAIR

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 11:43:31 +0100

Dear Dr Sahani

Could you please confirm that:

a) you are using the latest FLUKA version
b) that the usrsuw and usrsuwev executables in the flutil directory are
   more recent than the corresponding .f files
c) that the RESNUCLEI output has been generated with the latest FLUKA
   version
d) you are using the flair-2.3-0b

If all three answers are yes, please tell us on which platform you are
running (Linux, Mac, Docker, Wsl) and if possible send us some RESNUCLEI
output files which show the problem.

Alfredo