[fluka-discuss]: Data processing error in FLUKA-FLAIR

From: P K <pksfluka_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:20:52 +0530

Dear Fluka experts,
    I was trying to process the output binary files of RESNUCLE card but it
is showing an error as
*apparent state : unit 14 named fort.14 *(The details are in the attached
jpg file). Surprisingly this particular post-processing has been done
smoothly a few months ago and now it is showing this error. I am using the
latest version of the FLUKA. Please guide me to resolve this issue.

Thank You.

Best Regards
Dr. Prasanta Kumar Sahani
RRCAT, Indore