Re: [fluka-discuss]: Data processing error in FLUKA-FLAIR

From: P K <pksfluka_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 16:31:02 +0530

Dear Sir,
Thank you for the prompt reply. I am using FLUKA 2021.2.2 and flair-2.3-0
on Linux platform. Only FLUKA was updated to the latest version FLUKA
2021.2.2 after this error. But the problem still persists. The usrsuw and
usrsuwev executables in the flutil directory are more recent than the
corresponding .f files as these have been created during the update
process. So .f files are of May-June 2021 whereas the corresponding
executables are November 2021. I feel these are extracted from the tar file
of the FLUKA package and corresponding executables are freshly generated
during the update process. I wanted to know whether the latest flair-2.3-0b
is a beta version or a stable version.
Please find the RESNUCLE output files attached herewith.
Thank You.
Best regards
Dr. Prasanta Kumar Sahani