Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fluka vs Geant4: KaonPlus production rate

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 10:05:41 +0100

Dear Hang

could you please explain a bit better what do you mean by "%"?

Is it the fraction of K+ at the end of your setup for an incoming beam of
K0, K0L, K0s or what?

There could surely be differences between FLUKA and Geant4 wrt the
interaction models, however in order to assess if this is the reason for
the differences you see some extra infos are required.

Thanks
Alfredo