Re: flair: geometry plot

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 11:41:49 +0100

Hi Steffen,

(I am posting the email to the list, since it might provide useful info
for others)

The problem you have is the following: You are using the USRICALL to
make a call to the subroutine USRINI in order to initialize the magnetic
field. However FLUKA will read first the PLOTGEOM card and then the
USRICALL (regardless the order in the input file). Therefore your
magnetic field initialization will take place after the plot, ending
with a crash in your magnetic field routine.
The correct way will be to use the USRGCALL card (which calls the USRGLO
subroutine) and put all initialization there. The USRGCALL will be
treated among the first cards in the input file.

Best Regards
Vasilis