RE: geometry viewing problem

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 23:35:52 +0100 (CET)

Dear Ercan,

I just did a quick check and I unfortunately cannot give you sound
advise regarding the unexpected error message because the geometry
loads fine in SimpleGeo. However, there is an error in your geometry
which is located in the ZX plane and maybe the error message you get
might be related to this.
In the attached pictures you can see that there is a small undefined
layer which is indicated by the red spheres.

The debugging parameters are:
X: -30 -> +30,
Y: -30 -> +30,
Z: 61 -> 76,
Algorithm: Jittered stratified

Hope that helps
Chris

Chris Theis
CERN/SC-RP - European Organization for Nuclear Research
1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
Phone: +41 22 767 8069 Office: 892-2A-015
e-mail: Christian.Theis@cern.ch www: http://www.cern.ch/theis

dbg1a.jpg dbg2a.jpg