[fluka-discuss]: How to be removed from this list

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:24:14 +0100

For those willing to be removed from this list please look at the messages
explaining how to do yourself the removal instead of spamming the list!

Eg look at the message sent by answers on June 10th which I repeat below:

Dear Fluka users

We kindly invite those willing to be removed from this list to avoid
to spam the mail boxes of all other users with their requests.

There are different ways to be removed from the list, all of them
self-service and already described in the list and on the web site.

They are reminded below:

   a) you can login to the website clicking the "My account" tab,
      filling in your fuid and password, and then clicking "unsubscribe"
      in the relevant field;
   b) you can go to the following URL and follow the instructions;
         http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=mailinglist&mm2=6
   c) you can follow what is written at the end of each message
      which directs you to the same page as a):
        "You can manage unsubscription from this mailing list at
            https://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=acc_info"

The developer team is already busy enough in trying to answer all
questions, and in no case will remove by hand an user from the list.

For those rare cases where one forgot her/his fuid/password (cases a)
and c)) and she/he has no longer access to the original e-mail under which
she/he subscribed (case b)), please send a private e-mail to:

        fluka_registration_at_fluka.org