[fluka-discuss]: Resize "REGION" in fluka

From: Tamer Tolba <tamer.tolba_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:51:01 +0100

Dear fluka experts,

In my fluka code, I need to resize the decay tunnel and the beam dump
geometries by a factor of 1.5x, while keeping the same design/structure.
The two parts are defined as REGIONs that are constructed from multiple
bodies. My question is: is there a way/feature in fluka to enlarge a
REGION by some factor, or I really have to work on the individual BODIES
level?!

With my best regards,

Tamer Tolba

--