Re: [fluka-discuss]: Resize "REGION" in fluka

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 17:51:17 +0100 (CET)

Dear Tamer,

yes, I think you have to work on the level of BODIES. There are the

$Start_expansion factor
...body definition...
$End_expansion

directives which probably can be useful, where "factor" is the scale
factor by which you'd like to expand the coordinates. You can have more
than one body inside the expansion directives.

If you just want to scale the body dimensions, you can use the FLUKA
directives like

#$define myradius 10.

and then use this value in the body definition, e.g.

SPH Sphere 5. 7. 8. $myradius

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science