Re: Again memory problem

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 09:46:03 +0100

Hi Denis,

The space which can be allocated is fixed by a parameter and any increase
of the value, consequently, requires re-compilation of the entire code.
However, if I am not mistaken, the space has already been more than
tripled since the 2006 version.

If you indeed need information for such an amount of scoring bins you can
only obtain it by performing several simulations with identical setup but
different scoring regions.

Best regards
Stefan