Re: [fluka-discuss]: Region Name/Number to Region Material

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 14:47:43 +0100 (CET)

Dear Yuri,

I think you can use the MEDFLK(k,j) array defined in
$FLUPRO/flupro/(FLKMAT)

From the header:

* Medflk(k,j) = Material number of the k_th region, for prompt (j=1) *
* or radioactive decay (j=2) particles *

So if you put

       INCLUDE '(FLKMAT)'

in your usrmed.f-file, you will have access to the material number for
each region (number).

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science