Re: [fluka-discuss]: Modeling scintillation light transport in cylindrical scintillators

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 13:36:50 +0100 (CET)

Dear Nima Ghal-Eh,

in my opinion, the simulation should not depend on whether the geometry is
rectangular or cylindrical.

Which scorer did you use to obtain the results?

Maybe if you could post a figure of the spectra for rectangular or
cylindrical geometries to the mailing list (or even the input file, this
would make it easier to understand what is going wrong).

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science