[fluka-discuss]: request about looping and output

From: <mohammed.fayiz_at_eaea.org.eg>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2022 12:28:34 -0400

Dear Experts

1- I'm intersting only on the *.bin files output of (usrbdx and usrbin
) so I would like to force fluka to give only this files. Other files
like *.err and *.out and others not needed. Kindly inform how can I
force this.

2- how can I run fluyka through flair in looping mode for:
i- not equal energy steps like 1,5 , 7 GeV
ii- looping for material. I mean I run fluka with changing the material
every time in a loop mode

Thank you in advance
Fayez