Re: [fluka-discuss]: request about looping and output

From: dos Santos Augusto, Ricardo <rdossanto_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2022 22:11:35 +0000

Dear Fayez,

1 - To the best of my knowledge this is hardcoded and cannot (and should not) be done.
However, you can always set up a script that periodically removes these and other undesirable files of your choice.

2 - There is a loop function in flair https://agenda.infn.it/event/20624/contributions/104765/attachments/68611/84900/AdvancedFlair2019.pdf (page 18).
It has been used in the past with variable parameters, as described here: http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/8745.html

Hope this helps.

Best regards,