[fluka-discuss]: The downlaod page in official FLUKA website doesn't work

From: Zhou, Jianxin <jianxin6_at_illinois.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2022 16:00:10 +0000

Dear FLUKA help:

I would like to download the newest fluka version through the official website "http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php". However, I cannot access the download page because of the following error. Could you please tell me where else I can download the fluka code?
"This site can't provide a secure connection
www.fluka.org<http://www.fluka.org> uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
Unsupported protocol
The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.
"

Thank you
Jianxin