how to use seeds?

From: Konstantin Batkov <kbat_at_dec1.sinp.msu.ru>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:20:53 +0100

Hello,

How do I use the seed information in order to rerun a certain event?
My problem is the following: I have simulated a sample of events and
scored the energy deposit in each event using the EVENTDAT card. Now I
would like to reproduce some of these events (and only these events)
in order to study them in more detail. How do I do this?

The manual says that one can do this using information about the
random number generator seeds in the EVENTDAT output (ISEED1, ISEED2,
SEED1, SEED2, SOPP1, SOPP2), but I don't understand how to use it.

Thank you,

Konstantin