Re: [fluka-discuss]: Radionuclides?

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 15:37:53 +0100

Dear Carl,
I answer with a question:
Do you mean the isotope(s) produced by the decay, or also the produced
decay radiation?
In the first case, the answer is : all known radionuclides
In the second case, all those for which decay radiation data exist
(branchings, beta endpoints, gamma lines, alpha energies..)
There is no ready list for the second case. If you need to know about
some specific radionuclide, please let us know.
  Otherwise we'll have to produce a list from the database.
Regards
Paola