Re: [fluka-discuss]: Radionuclides?

From: Carl Ross <carlkross_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 10:06:45 -0800

Thanks, Paola.

My specific problem is to use a radionuclide as a source term for
shielding considerations. As a test case I tried Co-60, which worked, but I
wondered how extensive the database is.

From your answer, it seems I can assume that almost any case I should be
interested in is available.

This is quite impressive. I don't think I will benefit from a list at
this time. I suppose it could be a useful addition to the documentation at
some point.

Carl